Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Wedding Series #5 - The Welcome Table

At my wedding, one of the tables I had was the Welcome Table. On this table I chose to have my bridal picture, guestbook, bubbles, etc.

(Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the whole table. You can't see the "Welcome" burlap pendant banner, but it is similar to the one on my Cake Table!)



I decided to make my own frame for my bridal photo. I bought a plain frame and some sticks. I hot glued the sticks onto the frame. I cut out some burlap to use for the matting.

Before and After



For the bubbles, I came across a little bird cage to put them in that I spray painted gold, added a wooden heart with "Bubbles" written on it, and placed some moss at the bottom. I spruced up the bubbles by adding some jute string with a little heart cut of recycled brown paper with a hole punched in the middle.


My guestbook was my favorite item on the table! I decided to use a wood round that everyone would sign with a permanent marker. I used a wood burning tool to draw the heart and initials in the middle. The wood round looks great displayed in our home now!



Above the table, we displayed some photographs with some jute string and clothespins! 




Check out my other Fall Wedding Series posts here: http://createsharerepeat.blogspot.com/search/label/Wedding

Wedding pictures taken by Janey Pie Photography.



0 comments:

Post a Comment