Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall Wedding Series #6 - The Candy Buffet Table

As the favors for our wedding, we decided to set up a candy buffet! It was also around Halloween so I thought it would be nice for everyone to get a chance to trick or treat!




I collected lots of fun jars to use to hold the candy.  I wrapped them in teal ribbon (held with double-sided tape), tied on some jute string, and hot-glued some wood hearts with the candies' names on them. I choose candy in "fall colors."


For the favor bags, I bought small brown paper bags. I cut out hearts using a heart hole punch. Then I used stamps that had a mason jar and "Thank You." I would dip them in gold ink, then teal, and then stamp the bags. It created a shimmery teal look!



Everyone seemed to enjoy the buffet! We didn't have a lot of candy left over!



Check out my other Fall Wedding Series posts here: http://createsharerepeat.blogspot.com/search/label/Wedding

Wedding pictures taken by Janey Pie Photography.







0 comments:

Post a Comment