Thursday, December 20, 2012

Etsy Shop

HOW embarrassing! It's been such a long, long, LONG time since my last blog post! I think I have an good excuse though... getting MARRIED and all! :) It was such a wonderful day! I had SO many projects I did for my wedding. Everything turned out exactly how I imagined it. I plan on posting those projects eventually so keep an eye out for that!

Here's one of my favorite pictures from my wedding day. Taken by Janey Pie Photography.




In other news, and the reason I am writing this post today...


I have officially opened an Etsy shop! YAY!


I love making invitations so I decided to sell some online! I only have a few up there right now... variations of ones I have made before. I opened the shop at the end of November, and finally got my first sale today! I was SO excited! Hopefully it will lead to more sales! :)






I love doing custom orders so next time you are needing an invitation for a birthday party, shower, wedding, etc., consider me! :)



Merry Christmas!

❤ Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment