Friday, January 14, 2011

My New Nook Sleeve!



So, I purchased a Nook last week because my New Year's resolution is to read more. I looked online for a long time trying to find a cover for it that I liked. I couldn't find anything! They were all so boring. I wanted something different! So I ended up on the website www.etsy.com. This is a place where a lot of people go to sell some of their own handmade goodies. I ended up finding a seller that had beautiful sleeves for Nooks, Kindles, IPads, etc. You can customize it to have padding, a flap/closure, etc. While looking I fell in love with a fabric I saw on one of the IPad sleeves. I emailed the seller asking if I could have that fabric and flap with padding. She was able to do this for me, and I got my customized Nook sleeve less that a week later. I love it! It exactly what I wanted! It's pretty and functional. So fellow Nook-Kindle-Ereader-Pad users, if you are in need of a nice cover for your device, check out her stuff here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58687859/kindle-digital-nook-ereader-sleeve-cover



Maybe I should learn how to sew next so I can make my own projects like this!

I also bought a wrist key chain from the same seller. It's very pretty as well!


♥ Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment