Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2 and a half months TOO LONG!

Hello everyone!

I would like to apologize for my absence! The months of April and May have been very busy, and haven't left much time to be creative! I have been having a lot of fun though! Especially the first week of May when I went to DISNEY WORLD and THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!!

I had 4 full, lovely days at Disney World and 2 day at Universal Studios. It was a dream come true! I went to Disney when I was a toddler and didn't remember much. I also went when I was in college, but only for a day... which was pretty much just a tease. So I got to really spend some time at Disney, and I didn't want to leave!  That place truly is magical... I can't wait to go back! Here are just a few pictures for the trip:

Will and I in Magic Kingdom!
I felt like a kid! It was great!

The Rock N' Roller Coaster is the best ride at Disney!
We rode it 5 times!



The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Islands of
Adventure was AMAZING! The ride, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
was the best ride I have ever been on. Fantastic!
At Ollivanders! I got picked for the wand demonstration!
Hogwarts!

Now it is time to get back in the groove of things, and start "Create. Share Repeat!"-ing!! There is one project I worked on during the month of April that I need to post. My baby niece loves these Fisher Price Precious Planet Animals. She gets so excited when she sees the lion and the monkey. So I created these paintings to hang in her room!



I have a couple of projects coming up. One is a painting for my kitchen. I have been planning this painting for a YEAR now! I think the reason I haven't completed is that I lack motivation when I am creating something for myself! If I am doing it for someone else, I make sure it gets done! So hopefully I can really dive into it and make something pretty for my kitchen! I also have a cake coming up in July. It's for Will's birthday! I am really excited about it. Can't tell y'all what it will be yet because it is a surprise!

I am also taking a photography class! It's a leisure class at LSU. I have already had two classes and have one more to go. I really think it's going to help bring my photography skills to the next level!

Again, I am sorry I haven't been updating the past couple of months! Hopefully I will stay on top of it during the summer months!

♥ Emily

1 comments:

Welcome back, Emily! I'm looking forward to seeing what projects you have in store!

Post a Comment