Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project of the Week: Washer Board/Bachelor Weekend Cake

This past weekend my boyfriend Will and his friends went to Grand Isle for a bachelor party fishing  weekend for his friend Matt. I decided last minute that they needed something sweet to bring to the camp they were staying at... so I threw together a cake for Matt! I decided to make it in the shape of a washer board... a game he likes to play!




It was easy to make the holes in the cake. I just cut holes in only one layer of the cake. Made the icing resemble a wood texture,  added some fondant washers and piped grass as a border!



Have several projects to post this month that I am excited to share! Keep an eye out! :)

❤  Emily

1 comments:

This is awesome! So mouth-watering. I was actually planning to throw a house birthday party for my friend’s but then I decide to go big and booked one of the event space Chicago has. It was a great experience and I think my friends enjoyed the party more than I did!

Post a Comment