Monday, March 21, 2011

Project of the Week: Christening Invitation


(Invitation information has been altered for privacy)

Last week I posted some darling pictures I took of my nieces and sister-in-law. If you haven't seen them yet, click HERE! One of the reasons we look these pictures was so I could use them for an invitation for Natalie's Christening. Katherine is having a color theme of yellow and blue for the luncheon afterward so I made sure to carry that over into the invitation.

If you are interested in having me design a custom invite for your party, wedding, etc., please contact me at emily@createsharerepeat.com!

This week I am working on the cake for the christening! I am definitely looking forward to this one. I am really going to challenge myself. Wish me luck! I should have photos up next week!

♥ Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment