Friday, November 19, 2010

And I said, "Hey! What's going on?"

So I decided to write a blog just letting everyone know how I am doing, what's going on in my world and what future projects I have up my sleeve.

First things first... I am officially....


www.CreateShareRepeat.com

That's right I have officially purchased a domain name! Now it will be even easier for people to find me and to share my blog! I also have a new email address (which forwards to the old one so you can still use the old one too). Emily@CreateShareRepeat.com!

Last month I wrote about how I was going to be Dorothy for Halloween! I had my friend Jane take a few pictures of me in my costume with my real life, Toto aka Jack!

Here are a few of the pictures from the session!






We made Will get in there for one pic! A family picture! Minus Kitti!


Check out more of Jane's work here: http://janeypiephotography.com/


I hope y'all don't think I am too big of a dork for dressing up as Dorothy so I could take pictures with my puppy! I also entered work's annual Halloween costume contest as Dorothy. I won second place! I couldn't bring Jack to work so I had find someone else to be Toto....


I have an
AWESOME BOYFRIEND! :)
Petting Toto's head :)

I know what you are thinking... Where did she get those AWESOME red slippers!! Well, naturally, I made them :) I had some pics of how I made them, but I don't have them on me so maybe I will post them another time!

Anyways....

I have so so so so so so SO many things going on right now that my little brain is having a tough time keeping up with them! Needless to say, I am going to have some pretty great projects to post coming up soon! This weekend is my sister-in-law, Katherine's baby shower. I have been preparing a while for it, and now it's finally come down to the wire. I have two projects that I have been working on that I can't WAIT to show everyone, but that will have to wait till after the shower.

The next week I will be working on Thanksgiving dinner! We are going to Llano, TX to visit Will's family for Thanksgiving this year. We went last year, and I had such a great time. I love the area! It's rocky, hilly and beautiful! I am planning on making FOUR dishes for our visit. My mom's cornbread dressing is one of them. I have never attempted to make it before, but I am very excited to try. It's FABULOUS! I will also be making my mom's seafood gumbo which is even MORE fabulous and which I have also never made. Along with these, I am making Sweet Potato Casserole and some yeast rolls. I am aiming high this year. :)

I also hope to work on a Christmas ornament this weekend. The ornament from the Christmas ornament giveaway! I have been waiting for Pottery Works to get them in, and they arrived this week! I am REALLY excited about the theme of the ornament which I will reveal when I do a post on it in a few weeks!

I don't even want to start THINKING about the month of December yet! It will be even busier than this month! But more fun! AND I will get a new niece or nephew that month!

So keep a look out! I ought to have some REALLY cool post coming up soon! I love the holidays! So many opportunities to be creative!

Happy Early Thanksgiving to everyone!

Emily

1 comments:

Yay! Thanks for posting the pictures and for the shout-out. I really appreciate it. You looked AWESOME in your costume.

Post a Comment