Monday, November 8, 2010

Project of the Week: Baby Shower Invite

I have a new niece or nephew due on December 30th! We are kind of hoping he or she will make its appearance BEFORE Christmas... not ON or after!!

I have been knowing the baby's mama, Katherine, since high school. I got to throw her a Bridal Shower two years ago, and this year I am throwing her a baby shower! It's been a little difficult not knowing if it is a boy or girl. I have to make sure things stay neutral! I am going with an animal/fall theme. I think it's going to turn out very nice.

Since being a graphic designer is my occupation, naturally I was going to design the invitation myself. Here it is (Names and address have been changed for privacy):




I love love LOVE making invitations. I love being able to customize them to the occasion and person! Let me know if you have an event coming up and would like a customized invitation! I would be happy to make them! Christmas is coming up soon and people like to send out custom holiday cards! I can do those too! If anyone is interested, email me at createsharerepeat@gmail.com.

I have a couple of cool baby shower projects coming up that I will be posting in a couple of weeks! One will be a cake! I started cake classes again this past Thursday, and will have one every week until mid December! I am excited to be learning again!

Happy Monday!

-Emily

2 comments:

VERY cute! I love the giraffe spots in the background. Too precious!

Post a Comment