Monday, November 29, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!


Well Thanksgiving is done, and now it's my favorite time of year! We decorated our Christmas tree yesterday, and I wanted to share it with you!

I bought twinkling lights for the tree!

Will and I decided last year that we would collect ornaments in two ways. We would buy ornaments on any vacation we go on. We have ones from Vegas, Key West and the Bahamas. We also decided that every year we would buy each other an ornament. Last year I received a kermit ornament from him, and I gave him a Ghostbuster ornament. These are the ornaments we exchanged this year!

I LOVE my ornament! Will is so thoughtful!

Will loves the Steelers. This ornament has two of his
favorite players of all time on it!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Keep a look out for all the Christmas projects I'll post!



 ♥ Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment